[App_rpt-users] Failed Connections

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon May 7 17:05:23 UTC 2018

Giving this some more thought... (what was I thinking... or not)

I guess I skipped over the fact you may not have a internet connection
at all.

Probably the first check anyway. Try something from a command line first
to check it.

Reboot router/computer and check again / check dns at node.

...mike/kb8jnm