[App_rpt-users] New ASL v 1.0.1 not connecting to any HUB or Node

Alberto Enrique Puig alberto_e_puig at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 14:48:07 UTC 2018

Can someone on the group lent me a hand.

I installed the new ASL v 1.0.1 on a RasPi 3 and on a x86 machine. Everything installed fine but on both nodes I cannot get then to connect to any particular external node or HUB.

I did run the System Diagnotics Menu from A to I and everything is been reported to be working without any problem.

My network is a AT&T Home Base 4G LTE wireless router. No port forwarding allowed.

BTW.. a Debian DIAL version on RasPi connect and works ok on this network.

Do not know if I an missing something else to check.

Regards,

73' Alberto KP4AP