[App_rpt-users] Voice ID Audio Nodes List

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat May 12 17:39:12 UTC 2018

Very good.

Well, I'm still using ACID on 2 servers so, I wasn't aware.

But does not help me at this point unless you might just state the
server location of the files, I can write my own scripts for retrieving
them. Just gotta know where they are.

Yes, I fully understand about validity, and the time it al takes away
from us for it. A long time ago, a few of us had a directory of known
good files, and that directory was read only and one other directory for
write/uploads so not to corrupt the good files until reviewed.

thanks for the info Bryan,

...mike/kb8jnm