[App_rpt-users] Node Type

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Wed May 16 18:32:28 UTC 2018

Repeater:
Usually connected to a full duplex station. AllStarLink is the repeater
controller.

Simplex with telemetry (CT):
Usually connected to a simplex station. Operates as a RF "hotspot"

Simplex without telemetry:
Usually connected to a existing repeater controller. Porvides
AllStarLink access to the repeater.

Remote Base:
Usually a second radio connected to the AllStarLink node to provide node
access to a radio at a superior location. May be frequency agile.

73, Steve N4IRS