[App_rpt-users] Node Control via EchoLink text ?

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Fri May 18 20:18:48 UTC 2018

Forgive me if this topic has been covered before I was paying closer
attention to the list...

I seen in the new config files a commented out section for sending a
node command via ECHO-TEXT

Is there any documentation for this.

If not I can clearly see how it would be done. Guessing someone wrote a
AGI script?

It's a option I need to consider if I have no other means to shut things
down if need be.

Anyone, point me in the right direction ? If this is documented, I'm
sorry, I did the lazy thing and not read any new manuals that may be out
there for the deb9 installs..

  Got so use to the idea in the past, you just have to figure it out on
your own... LOL

...mike/kb8jnm