[App_rpt-users] PCI Quad Radio Card Compatibility

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Sat May 19 18:22:02 UTC 2018

After way too many years on the shelf, I'm reviving an old project. I have
a Neoware computer and a Quad Radio PCI card I'd like to put to use. The
computer boots into Limey Linux - I'd like to update to something a bit
newer, but still want to be able to use the Quad card.

Is the Quad Card supported in the latest ASL software? If not, what
version? Since I've forgotten/misplaced/lost my Limey Linux login password,
it seems like a good time to consider upgrading <grin>.....

Thanks!

John
WB5NFC