[App_rpt-users] Connection issues with new ASL hub

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:52:50 UTC 2018

I have a new ASL node on a Pi3. I can us iaxrpt to connect to other nodes, but it does not accept an external connection. Both the external and my new node are reporting external node list. I have not figured it out. It works when connected to another node.

Oh, one more thing. The other node is on DIAL... not sure that should make a difference.

Thanks,
Bob
K6ECM
73