[App_rpt-users] New node on the air.

walter waltcarter30 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 07:15:17 UTC 2018

Today node 49289 was finished and put on the air.
The Pi3b+ and the software started up great. I do not know very much about linux, but I did not need to. The software stepped me through the setup just fine.
I did have some help from the guys up in Phoenix area as to the router setup. I built my URI out of a mini sound fob. It had the cm119 chip not the cm108, but they convert
the same way. I plugged it into my Maxtrac and all I had to do was set audio levels.
I am very happy the way the project came together.
Many thanks to the software writers. Great Job....
Walt
49289
WB4LDS