[App_rpt-users] Allstar node Scheduler Help

Steve Thompson steve.n7tx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:15:39 UTC 2018

Thanks for the suggestion. I’m running a hamvoip instance on RPi 3. I’ve captured the logs. Here’s what is happening:

After 3 min of hang time, I get “TO” in CW (presumably that is “time out”). Then a new line is generated to the log which says:

<DAHDI ...> playing /tmp/current-time

Then I get two separate lines that say:
Hungup ‘DAHDI pseudo...’

There IS a file in /tmp named “current-time.gsm”. I don’t know what the .gsm extension means though. The file is not a text file.

What is “DAHDI”?
Any thoughts on how this is scheduled?
And why it’s erroring out?

Thanks