[App_rpt-users] Autopatch

Jeff Lehman kc8qch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 19:15:24 UTC 2018

Oh awesome I will take a look at it and see what you have.

Don't bang your head on the GVSIP wall however. Sadly Google has stated
that asterisk connections to GVSIP are a violation of TOS and has turned
off GVSIP access to all but OBIHAI devices....

http://nerdvittles.com/?p=27274

I had 2 GVSIP trunks coming into the PBX and neither of them work today.

Jeff

E-mail: kc8qch at gmail.com
http://kc8qch.dx.am
Hamshack Hotline: 4218