[App_rpt-users] Autopatch

JJC cummingsj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 19:21:31 UTC 2018

Yeah I saw that, as luck has it I have an OBIHAI device and have read the
article that you noted several times, just not had time to actually monkey
with it lol.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 12:15 PM Jeff Lehman <kc8qch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh awesome I will take a look at it and see what you have.
>
> Don't bang your head on the GVSIP wall however. Sadly Google has stated
> that asterisk connections to GVSIP are a violation of TOS and has turned
> off GVSIP access to all but OBIHAI devices....
>
> http://nerdvittles.com/?p=27274
>
> I had 2 GVSIP trunks coming into the PBX and neither of them work today.
>
> Jeff
>
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 2:12 PM JJC <cummingsj at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Jeff - it's funny that you mention this... I have broken down here:
>> http://enhanced.github.io/2016/04/AllStar_AutoPatch how I got autopatch
>> working with a SIP service, which is what the freepbx trunk should look
>> like to ASL...
>>
>> It's funny that you mention this because I'm hoping to sit down next week
>> and work through some of this just to get GVSIP working since that's
>> Googles new incantation of "SIP" and publish some documentation.
>>
>> JJC
>> N0PKT
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 12:05 PM Jeff Lehman <kc8qch at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So since I am on a roll today, here's another to Chew on.
>>>
>>> I have Incredible PBX setup on a Pi here. I use it (at least till Google
>>> shut off the GVSIP service today) for my home phone as well as Allstar and
>>> Hamshack Hotline (See hamshackhotline.com for more info).
>>>
>>> I want to make one of my allstar nodes dial out through my
>>> PBX.....Incredible PBX is based on FreePBX and Asterisk sooo...
>>>
>>> I have calling from the PBX to ASL working fine. I can dial an extension
>>> from any of my phones and it connects to my ASL nodes.
>>>
>>> I am stumped on From ASL to PBX. Here is what I have done.....
>>>
>>> I followed the Directions on this page:
>>> http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/133
>>>
>>> So first I went into Rpt.conf and set those settings. I used
>>> "pstn-out"for the context in Rpt.conf for the autopatch. Next I went into
>>> extensions.conf and set the following in pstn-out:
>>>
>>> [pstn-out]
>>> exten => _XXX,1,Dial,SIP/pbx-autopatch/${Exten}
>>> exten => _XXX,2, congestion
>>>
>>> Note that XXX is for internal extensions. I use 3 digit extensions
>>> internally for phones. Next I went to sip.conf and set up the following
>>> stanza:
>>>
>>> [pbx-autopatch]
>>> type=peer
>>> allowguest=yes
>>> nat=yes
>>> autocreatepeer=yes
>>> insecure=port,invite
>>> auth=md5
>>> username=<the username for the extension i want it to dial out on>
>>> password=nunya
>>> host=<internal IP address for the PBX with port number>
>>> qualify=no
>>> disallow=all
>>> allow=ulaw
>>> allowexternaldomains=yes