[App_rpt-users] Audio Delay During Duplex SimpleUSB

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Nov 19 02:13:42 UTC 2018

Well,

I never hear myself 'after I unkey' if using iaxrpt on a dahdi node.
Including on a Pi3

But using  one of the radio nodes (with a radio) that use simpleusb on
the same server does create that effect.

Perhaps it is not a proper observation for compare since a direct iax
stream is not exactly the same handling/buffering.

...mike/kb8jnm