[App_rpt-users] Audio Delay on Xmit with new repeater build

ARS W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:39:20 UTC 2018

As far as the little bit of audio delay you hear... every system I've been
on, or put together has that delay.
Some people are quick to unkey the mic, while others wait about a second to
unkey, after they are done talking.
Just take into consideration the time you gotta key up, before you're heard
(pl tone decode on the rotr, dcs, whatever) and add that to your unkey
process and you'll never hear the repeated audio again.

If you want to hear the 'digital delay', turn on another radio and listen
to the local repeater while you talk into it.