[App_rpt-users] ASL 1.01 Source Code

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Fri Nov 23 21:00:50 UTC 2018

On Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:07:10 AM PST Stacy wrote:
> All,
> Last night I merged the develop branch into master on the AllStarLink
> Github repo and updated the README to README.md to be a little more
> descriptive.
>
> Today I created a release tag of ASL-1.01 to make downloading the ASL
> 1.01 source easier without using git.
>
> You can find the ASL-1.01 release at:
>
> https://github.com/AllStarLink/Asterisk/releases
>
> 73
> Stacy
> KG7QIN

Thanks Stacy.

I successfully compiled on Raspbian Stretch this morning with the kernel locked at
the earlier version with OSS support.

It would be nice if someone more knowledgeable about Asterisk than I could
include a list of needed  dev packages.  I had to add g++-4.9, libncurses-dev, libusb-
dev,libssl-dev and libcrypto++-dev.

There are likely others but this was on a system I'd already used for other dev work
so I'm sure some packages were already installed.   In addition I noticed the
config.log file contained lots of attempts to test for packages that were not
available but did not stop the build.  I have no idea what features may not be
available as a result.

--
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
SvxLink Repeaters: http://pnw220.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
“Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be;
and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.”