[App_rpt-users] DTMF Decode Logic Output

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Nov 26 03:58:42 UTC 2018

I knew what you were after. I did something similar myself paralleling a
system with a cat1000 controller a long time ago. But it may not be
exactly as you are trying.

Short of editing and compiling the source, I think you are out of luck.

To my knowledge, there is no ON EVENT flag for this. That would be ideal.

That is why I suggested using tonemacro to toggle a audio mute on the
output.

But, can you make a separate node to use more directly so the audio is
directly handled by app_rpt ?

Then you have no issue. Just full time link the 2. But I guess that
depends on your exact config.

...mike/kb8jnm