[App_rpt-users] DTMF Decode Logic Output

Mike - W5JR w5jr.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 03:58:18 UTC 2018

Following along. In a similar situation using a small controller for local repeat audio/keying but the Pi for beeps and boops. I operate duplex mobile and can’t stand the inherent/unpredictable audio delay when repeat audio runs through the Pi. To pass audio to the Pi, the controller design is such that repeat audio doesn’t mute on DTMF. I probably can cut traces / add parts to solve this, but haven’t pursued it.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA