[App_rpt-users] A couple of connected node questions

ARS W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:26:45 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 11:24 PM TGundo 2003 <tgundo2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Getting close to my first deployment going live, putting the finishing
> touches on it. Couple of questions I can't seem to find answers to.
>
> 1. Is there a way to see in the console what nodes are currently connected
> to your node?

at the command line:
*CLI> rpt stats [node_number] <enter>

7th line up from the bottom reads:
Nodes currently connected to us ............:

> 2. Is there a way to only allow certain nodes to your node? I kinda looked
> at the blacklist/whitelist thing in the ASL-Menu, not sure if thats where
> to look. I guess I'm looking to have a whitelist to add to as opposed to a
> blacklist to block.

can't help there, and it's not really in the initial interest of the
allstar project.  In the community, it's frowned upon to block another
allstar node (at least that's the impression I get from the original
statement)

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR