[App_rpt-users] A couple of connected node questions

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:07:59 UTC 2018

1. Allmon is a great web based tool for controlling and monitoring your
node. Have a look at https://github.com/tsawyer/allmon2

2. It's true that the author of AllStar wanted it to be open. He even
mandated the connect codes not be changed. However there are some features
in AllStar that belie that plan. For example the prefix (*) can be changed
(*123 for example), usage of the stats page is optional and AllStar has
provisions for private nodes. That's a nod to the fact that reality
sometimes clashes with utopia. With that in mind I created the black/white
list dialplan. Use it sparingly in the spirit of ham radio openness.

--
Tim WD6AWP