[App_rpt-users] Assistance with Radio Operation

Martin Boroff martin.boroff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:12:46 UTC 2018

I have my server node running, 49155. I am able to use it to connect to another node with iaxrpt and speak with an echo link user.

I have hooked up my sound card with a radio that will run fldigi on another raspberry pi with Jessie installed. Therefore I am confident that my hardware and wiring are ok. The card is a usb card.

lsusb shows The first device listed is my sound card.