[App_rpt-users] Assistance with Radio Operation

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Oct 21 18:12:41 UTC 2018

Iis the problem system a pi or pc ?

Radio interface simpleusb.conf or usbradio.conf ?

Show the contents of that file you use.

Is the radio interface a modified sound dongle or something else ?

I'm trying to determine how you should be getting your cos/ptt and then
looking at your set-up for it. But it sounds like your PTT is not
inverted correctly for the radio or you can't sink enough current to
pull it active.

...mike/kb8jnm