[App_rpt-users] Assistance with Radio Operation

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Oct 21 20:15:30 UTC 2018

Well, I did copy the message since you are replying to the group.

I did not think I could help with a proprietary interface but I did not
want to say that because, as I have found, there are some that provide
some level of support that is not part of our group here for interfaces
they make. But I can not remember any by name. So you are not the first
to look for support of others devices and most are not going to work
with ASL.

So, I would say, go to the wiki for instruction and use a cm108 dongle
as david showed. Not as many options with a Pi.

...mike/kb8jnm