[App_rpt-users] Allison speech messages / telemetry volume

Edbathgate edbathgate at zoominternet.net
Sun Oct 21 19:53:26 UTC 2018

I was doing a scouting event, and experienced a number of the tx-ing stations with low audio, so I was cranking my volume and straining to hear the other stations, when a blasting disconnect message comes through.

I found settings of how to block the connect/disconnect messages.

There used to be 'ducking' settings in the Xipar distribution of allstar.
Telemnomdb=-10, Telemduckdb =. -15.  Do these still exist?

I just found linkmongain variable.  Mine was still at zero.   I may jack that up to compensate for low hub audio.

Anybody have suggestions to adjust the rx audio/hub audio/telemetry radios without severely blasting other users when I am connected into a hub?

Ed N3SDO