[App_rpt-users] Dtmf to script not working for me, addtl info

edbathgate at zoominternet.net edbathgate at zoominternet.net
Wed Oct 24 21:26:29 UTC 2018

I should clarify on the software version I am running on X86.
AllStarLink Asterisk Version 1.01 2/13/2018 GIT Version 004b9dd
Copyright (C) 1999 - 2018 Digium, Inc. Jim Dixon, AllStarLink Inc. and others.
I get version "0.327" by rpt fun 29019 *723, = status,3 ; give software version (global)

I tried same time stamp script on my 2nd node,29966, but it has no USB-audio module, it goes through the motions via command line.
29966 WILL write the time stamp to the file tr.dat from the Asterisk CLI> using !/path/script.   But I get the same behavior from the DTMF command called through rpt fun defined in rpt.conf.  Both nodes installed on similar hardware from the same USB install thumb drive.

Ideas?  Suggestions?