[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 116, Issue 13

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Thu Oct 25 20:38:54 UTC 2018

Kevin,

I would like to thank you for your thoughtful and correct response.

I have been around Allstarlink since the early days.

I was a close friend to Jim Dixon.  I personally know the full story.

Your summary below is factual and true.

I appreciate your detailed explanation to the AllstarLink community.

Everyone in the AllstarLink community deserves the true story of what has actually happened and what is actually happening so that they can be informed about actual facts and not fiction.

Hopefully with your summary and explanation all reading posts on this list can understand that the folks at AllstarLink, Inc. are only trying to help the ham community and the Allstarlink cause.

AllstarLink, Inc. has a bunch of great people that silently work behind the scenes, they donate personal time, money and talents for the cause.  All the while, the "Allstarlink technology just magically keeps working for the AllstarLink users" .

Those same folks working behind the scenes for AllstarLink, Inc. can only take so many of the lies, miss representations, and half truths told from this other group (mainly two individuals),  before the AllstarLink, Inc. guys feel the need to set the record straight.

Some of you on the list have made known your displeasure of all these posts regarding politics via this email list.

If it really bothers you, please, please, please just hit the delete button and move on to the next email.

Sometimes the record needs to be set straight.

Yes this list is about learning and helping others. For the new folks on here,  do not hesitate to ask questions on the list.

There are many folks here that will help out.

73

Marshall - ke6pcv