[App_rpt-users] Enough Already !

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Wed Oct 24 23:06:29 UTC 2018

To me,
we all talk about things that are not exactly relevant to the 'GROUP'

I always feel that you have 3 messages to clean your pipes.

We are well past that point.
If you have grievances greater than you can conduct in that space, take
it to the courts, social media or your own website.

We have herd all of the points at least once. What is left to achieve.

Gentleman, please be gentleman and do not make 'the group' suffer.

Get your messages on point of help in progression of app_rpt !
Or directly message each other.

It's our list and we thank you for remembering to keep it that way.
Act respectful and be respected.

...mike/kb8jnm