[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 116, Issue 13

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:05:38 UTC 2018

Been here since 2008 if not 2007. And the problem started with the hamvoip
group bitching on the audio of usb radio compare to the simple usb sound .
That was when they were trying to make it run on the beagle bone black or
BBB. It was obvious that the processr on the bbb was not able to do dsp so
they started to "rework the spagetti code" they claimed app_rpt was. This
was of course before the hamvoip group was even named like that.  And from
that came the request to show the proof of that supposed improvement. They
did give at least one fix, but I dont remember if it was even about audio.

So if you want less drama, why dont you tell your pal at hamvoip to line up
with the rest of the developper and to do some real opensource stuff. This
would really cut on the drama.. Someone said we need to act like grown up.
Being grown up as nothing to do about accepting bickering from other people
about action from a third party. They want to keep there work to them,
fine, but they ned to support the user of the work they claim to be there
own.