[App_rpt-users] Kerchunk Police

K2KRS Ken k2krs at arrl.net
Sat Sep 1 17:18:04 UTC 2018

There is a local repeater n5xwd here in Houston

I was inactive for many years then one day decided to pick up a Yaesu
FT-65
The first thing I found while scanning was n5xwd because it was the most
active here since it is/was linked to the win system in CA.

I know I've heard a message on there 'kerchunking detected ....' never
could understand the rest of the message

But anyway since it's linked to win system I'm guessing maybe they are
running allstar and maybe they have such a script.

Just a shot in the dark but if you can hunt down the owner of n5xwd you
may be able to find out more information.