[App_rpt-users] rpi root passwd

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Mon Sep 3 18:25:14 UTC 2018

Thanks, guys, Mike kb8jnm was able to give me the crucial info.

Typing "sudo asl-menu"  at the repeater prompt brings up the config menu.

 From there I was able to get the root password changed and initial set
up of the node.

I had done a node earlier this year but forgot to document what I had to do.

All my notes date back to the older release when we didn't have to use sudo.

Everything is good now.

Cheers!

Jon VA3RQ