[App_rpt-users] Ideas re: Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does/var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)

cnovey cnovey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 20:29:09 UTC 2018

ok new node up and running using the image and headers hold instructions.
Everything works but still no connect from Zoiper and no allmon2 but will
work on those later. iaxrpt software works/connects fine.
Also- I like having a gui- any suggestions? I had it with stock stretch
install. Is there any downside to installing/enabling gui?
Thanks again-
Clifford
KK6QMS