[App_rpt-users] Ideas re: Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does/var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Tue Sep 4 21:05:28 UTC 2018

Considering you have no more than 1gb ram to play with,
a GUI is not advisable even if possible.
If you did do this, it

If you are using a program like WinSCP to manipulate the files,
IAXRPT to run remotely.
I do have a 3B+ running ASL with a DMR bridge, a recorder node, has
Allmon2 installed. So enough room and speed for that stuff.
that would be as far as I would go. leave some ram to play with
something else in the future.
I'm sure you will find the issues for the other things.

...mike/kb8jnm