[App_rpt-users] Ideas re: Unable to connect to remote asterisk (does/var/run/asterisk/asterisk.ctl exist?)

Clifford Novey cnovey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:48:56 UTC 2018

I ran w GUI and seemed fine. Was convenient to have browser, text editor
etc. I will leave it as it is though and improve my command line skills!

Also to install Midnight Commander I had to un-comment a repository, is
that ok in light of the kernel header hold etc. Any reason that would not
be a good idea?

Thanks
Clifford
KK6QMS