[App_rpt-users] Way to disable registration via dtmf then enable when needed?

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 03:15:08 UTC 2018

You can call any script from adtmf macro. Saying this so that you can
follow what I am thinking.
Now, if you call a script that kill ASL and switch the rpt.conf file with
another one that  have the registering argument commented then restart ASL,
ASL should not try to register.

that is the beauty of ASL, if you can do some bash scripting, you can do
anything.