[App_rpt-users] A couple of connected node questions

TGundo 2003 tgundo2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 04:24:05 UTC 2018

Getting close to my first deployment going live, putting the finishing touches on it. Couple of questions I can't seem to find answers to.
1. Is there a way to see in the console what nodes are currently connected to your node?
2. Is there a way to only allow certain nodes to your node? I kinda looked at the blacklist/whitelist thing in the ASL-Menu, not sure if thats where to look. I guess I'm looking to have a whitelist to add to as opposed to a blacklist to block.
Thanks!TomW9SRV