[App_rpt-users] New AllStar Portal - A work in Progress

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Sep 16 01:30:58 UTC 2018

Hi Tim,

Fair enough re: the change, which, indeed, I see once login is successfully achieved. Still, it is not very friendly to assistive technology like Voiceover. I should really try it with Windows using NVDA and Chrome or Firefox just for comparison, also with the iOS version of Safari with Voiceover and Chrome on Android with Talkback.