[App_rpt-users] PC Version

Loren Tedford loren at lorentedford.com
Mon Sep 17 20:17:00 UTC 2018

Personally after experiencing 100% success with the apt-get repo i use
it now instead of the iso installation.

Here are the commands i use for installation on Debian 9 installation.

Allstarlink installation instructions

*cd /tmp**
**wget
https://github.com/AllStarLink/Asterisk/raw/develop/allstar/repository/install-repository**
**chmod +x install-repository**
**./install-repository**
**
**apt-get install linux-headers-`uname -r` -y**
**
**apt-get update**
**apt-get install allstarlink -y*

You can find this information here.
https://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/ASL_FAQ

I also install a few other things like this..

*apt-get update**
**apt-get upgrade**
**apt-get install ufw htop fail2ban**
**
**ufw allow ssh**
**ufw allow 4569/udp  (Asterisk IAX Port)**
**ufw allow 5038/tcp  (Asterisk Web hook Control Port Only open this up
if you have to prefer ip allow only.)**
**ufw allow 5198/udp  (Echolink UDP Port)**
**ufw allow 5199/udp  (ECholink UDP Port)**
**ufw allow 5200/tcp  (Echolink TCP Port)*

*ufw allow from 10.10.10.223*

*ufw deny from 10.10.10.224*

htop is a very useful command line tool to allow ease of killing tasks
if needed. After installation just type htop in terminal.