[App_rpt-users] remote base question

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Apr 20 12:59:56 UTC 2019

While I will have to bump my memory as well,

Have you looked at your logic settings for cos ?

;carrierfrom=no
;carrierfrom=dsp
;carrierfrom=pp
;carrierfrom=ppinvert
;carrierfrom=usb
;carrierfrom=usbinvert
carrierfrom=vox

Not sure I understand  how you are achieving cos from the radio.

But a s-meter indicator, while present in the cat system can be derived
and I don't think app_rpt can make use of this on HF, it simply does not
work well for USB/LSB modes. Great for AM/FM.

You should use and set VOX settings appropriately for HF.  There is a
vox threshold. Hope that helps.

...mike/kb8jnm