[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi voltage

N6GKJ Land n6gkj1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:51:46 UTC 2019

I don't use the micro USB connector. I plug right onto the 40 pin header
and use a 3 amp buck converter set to 5 vdc. Since I have gone to that
configuration, I no longer have those issues. Variable voltage 3 amp buck
converter is $2 - $3 on eBay. I put +12 vdc in and set the multiturn pot
for +5 vdc out then hook +5 vdc to pin 2 and ground to pin 6