[App_rpt-users] Asterisk

Len Griffin lengriff at optimum.net
Fri Aug 2 19:32:40 UTC 2019

If I try to start our repeaters' Pi with the network cable out, Asterisk
fails to start. At that point, if I try a ' service asterisk start ', after
a long wait I get the message: [ A dependency job for asterisk.service
failed. See journal.ctl -xn ]. When I look at the journal, I see that : JOB
device-dahdi-pseudo.device/start timed out.

I asked other users, and their systems start fine with no network connected.
This began to occur all of a sudden. I'm searching for answers.