[App_rpt-users] Call for Volunteers

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sun Aug 25 17:26:54 UTC 2019

agreed.  though i’m not as active with allstar (work and job and move to MA have all conspired to reduce my ham activites to a number approaching zero), his involvement and passion should not pass without a hearty “thank you!”

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.