[App_rpt-users] Is this list back?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Wed Dec 25 19:53:48 UTC 2019

On 12/25/19 2:45 PM, Pierre Martel wrote:
> Like always Brian, all the group where you've been active went idiot.
> It was the Florida coordination group at first. Then it was ARDC and
> now it is Allstarlink.

No, I'd encourage you to actually read and study the underlying issues.

The FRC was corrupt, that was proven.  FASMA has been doing lots of good.

ARCD was corrupted by Brian Kantor and a massive fraud was perpetuated upon
hams.  I will not comment more as there is an active investigation.

> Can you give me what was the links between all those group?

They are full of self serving controlling hams such as yourself?

> Brian, I find it very sad that you acts like this.

I find it very sad that you clamor for censorship and control from others.
This says lots more about you than anyone else.
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
http://bryanfields.net