[App_rpt-users] Is this list back?

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 20:26:27 UTC 2019

> No, I'd encourage you to actually read and study the underlying issues.

It is always underlying issue...

> ARCD was corrupted by Brian Kantor and a massive fraud was perpetuated upon
> hams.  I will not comment more as there is an active investigation.

corrupted by the guy that supported it for decade and paid a fair
amount to maintain the 44net.. yeah right...

> They are full of self serving controlling hams such as yourself?

Ok what control do I have on allstarlink? none, what control do I have
on any ham group? none.

the only place where someone could think I have some control is on the
ham radio operator facebook group. one of 6 admin. And none of the 6
is the leader of the group. we work as a community.

I also help maintain the canadian BM server, but again I have no
control over this..

> I find it very sad that you clamor for censorship and control from others.
> This says lots more about you than anyone else.

I know that my action would have been seen by you as an attack. You
see everything as opposing to your idea as attacks.. That is your way
of doing things.

I am sure that this is the last email I will send to this group. I
will be banned..

Keep on your crusade, Its only the 3rd one I know you have done., But
I am sure it is not just that.

Pierre Martel
VE2PF