[App_rpt-users] Is this list back?

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Thu Dec 26 04:22:10 UTC 2019

Anyone see the irony of this?

two different ways to accomplish the same thing and the engineers
conundrum is never solved.

what does it matter which list is used? Not *everyone* is going to use
the same list, asmuch as I personally would like. If that was the cause
some social media platforms would go away, but there will still always
be more than one.

I say, use what platform you like. Digital, True FM, SSB, CW. quit yer
bitchin and get on with the building and using what we have,

Benjamin, KB9LFZ