[App_rpt-users] CM119 USB interface

Mark DuMoulin mark at metcom.com
Tue Jan 1 17:26:35 UTC 2019

Mike,

Thanks for the reply. Here is what I have in the HamVoip RC.19

Rpt.conf

[1400]  ; Change this to your assigned node number

; Channel Driver settings
                                ; Define a channel driver to use and which
                                ; interface within that channel driver
                                ; To define a radioless node use the
                                ; psuedo channel driver - rxchannel=dahdi/pseudo
rxchannel=Radio/usb1400
                                ; Example usbradio channel driver
;rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb
                                ; Example simpleusb channel driver
;rxchannel=dahdi/pseudo
                                ; Example pseudo channel driver

List of programs in asterisk

[root at 1400_Home_Test asterisk]# ls
amd.conf                         indications.conf
asterisk.conf                    local
chan_dahdi.conf                  logger.conf
dnsmgr.conf                      manager.conf
dundi.conf                       modules.conf
echolink.xxx                     rpt.conf
extensions.conf                  rpt.conf.sample
extensions.conf_2018.12.30.2105  rpt.conf_2018.12.30.2105
extensions.conf_2018.12.30.2113  rpt.conf_2018.12.30.2113
extensions.conf_2018.12.30.2114  rpt.conf_2018.12.30.2114
extensions.conf_orig             rpt.conf_orig
features.conf                    simpleusb.conf
iax.conf                         simpleusb.conf_2018.12.30.2113
iax.conf_2018.12.30.2105         simpleusb.conf_2018.12.30.2115
iax.conf_2018.12.30.2113         simpleusb_tune_usb.conf
iax.conf_2018.12.30.2114         sip.conf
iax.conf_orig                    usbradio.conf.xxx

usbradio.conf.xxx

; Usbradio channel driver Configuration File
;

[general]

[usb1400]

hdwtype=0