[App_rpt-users] Services on the New Portal Site

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Jan 5 22:35:38 UTC 2019

Tim, I know it's a easy change, the code is there.

You know more about your targets than I do. I can't evaluate that.
Evaluating all browsers is always tough enough.

Do it as you have good reason to.  I fully respect that.

I will adapt in device and method that best serves me

it was only a suggestion/request and I thought it was a easy one.

...mike/kb8jnm