[App_rpt-users] Services on the New Portal Site

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:51:34 UTC 2019

I understand Mike's demand. But Tim's goal also have to "fit" with our
modern way of accesing the web site like tablets and phone.

How many time i've seen a totally unuseable web site cause of clumpsy
pagination.

The filter is much more usefull then pagination and you also need to put in
perspective the speed of certain network. Loading a large list like all
nodes is also not a good idea on a old Ipad for the same reason.

And at the same time, not raming the server with such large querry is not a
bad idea.