[App_rpt-users] Voice control options

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:08:15 UTC 2019

Thanks William for the feedback.

I find your implementation on the IRLP controler to be a piece of art.. ;-)

Can I ask you what method did you used for the irlp controler? was it the
original irlp software or did you used the irlp driver in app_rpt?

did you implement a way to prevent the AI to respond to request sent by a
networked audio feed?

I am hyper excited by this and cant wait to test this.

Pierre
VE2PF