[App_rpt-users] After downloading?

Jim Hertel n6kmr at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 7 01:40:44 UTC 2019

Ok all you guru's,

I downloaded the current ASL.img program, installed it and ran it,
populated the first time user setup routine. I hope I got it right. I
currently can't connect to a station or node like Larry KR6AZ node
46822. Are there any Elmer's out there that can help in Laymans terms
too? some of this stuff is way over my head at times. I bet I have to
open a Port up, which ones?

Also, info I have the Pi3 as the computer. Also running a RIM-RC210/RLC
to the RC210 repeater controller.

If you can please try my node  47379 to see if it works from your end.

Is there a decent manual for the ASL version of Allstar? I may have
missed it, so tell me where.  I did download the HAMVIOP version manual
but that was confusing and didn't jive with ASL's to much so i didn't
venture there too much.

I also didn't find a Apache http//: program in there while Putty'ing
around, is there one?

By the way I also have IRLP 7966 that works great on a pi...and the
echolink too..

By the way thanks in advance.

Jim n6kmr

Modoc County Emergency Group

Repeaters 145.490, 147.075, 147.045, 444.250 PL 100

Allstar 47397

IRLP 7966

Echolink 51691