[App_rpt-users] After downloading?

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Jan 7 04:19:26 UTC 2019

Jim, looks like the other fellas answered you pretty well.

Send another note if you still have issues.

When you get up and running, here is a guide to install a lamp stack.

https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-a-lamp-server-on-debian-9-stretch-linux

Guessing you only want the apache + php .

73,

...mike/kb8jnm