[App_rpt-users] RP3 w/ URI and RC210- no audio

Jim Hertel n6kmr at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 20 15:36:30 UTC 2019

Down loaded & installed the Pi3 allstarlink asterick (node 47379), have
the Uri-B with factory cables, and cables to the RC210. I think I have
it right. Port forwarding, UDP 4569 is pointing to the unit(repeater).

RC210 is in non repeat for the Pi's connected port.

The Pi key's the RC210 when booting up, which key's the associated units
connected to the 210, Plus the long hangtime is there 4 seconds..

have no audio,

any Ideas?

Thanks in advance!

JIm n6kmr