[App_rpt-users] Lies, damn lies, and John David McGough

Brad Trogdon Brad at trogdon.org
Wed Jul 3 16:15:20 UTC 2019

Source - legal - or matters??   You forgot to detail what brings us to this
thread.  “Works!! “

You are obviously a very bitter and sad person.  I can understand why their
is a max exodus to a friendly, supportive and reliable version.  Thank you
for your time and reinforcing any doubts that I may have chosen the correct
flavor to proceed with.

To be clear I have not paid anyone for software. I have however donated to
show my support for their efforts as I do with fellow repeater owners and
groups whom provide services to which I partake.

If the individual you are pursuing has single handedly contributed the
volumes he has you should concede and follow his lead.  He has obviously
surpassed your ability. With your passion and his get-it-done could one
only imagine what would be possible in a true collaborative arena?

Not that little oh me matters but you should concentrate on your version
and what you want it to be.  Provide support and most importantly a
consumer friendly solution and I promise folks will use it.  But to stomp
you feet and yell will do nothing but form unfavorable opinions and run
folks off.

To end this thread I want to say thank you to everyone that has helped me
along the way. Before this I knew zero Linux.  This is a hobby and a
learning experience to me.

Off to the teet.   With the elections soon approaching I feel our paths
will cross again.

Cya L8r Bye. ...